Limoncello Raspberry Ripple
Calling all chocolate lovers! We’ve decided these Raspberry Ripple Vegan Brownies are the BEST brownies ever... They’re gooey, chocolatey and go perfectly with a scoop of our Limoncello Raspberry Ripple sorbet. Thank us later!
- 40g ground flaxseed
- 175ml water
- 110g blanched almond flour
- 75g cocoa powder
- 150g granulated sugar/ sweetener of choice
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 125g pip and nut almond butter, 1 tbsp for serving
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 60g raspberries
- LiQ Limoncello Raspberry Ripple
- Prepare your ‘flax egg’ by combining your ground flaxseed with water. Allow to sit for 15 minutes, for a gel to form.
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F. Line an 8 x 8-inch pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine your dry ingredients and mix.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add the pip & nut almond butter, vanilla extract, and flax eggs and mix well. Combine your wet and dry ingredients and mix until fully incorporated. Fold in half of your raspberries.
- Transfer your brownie batter to the lined pan. Top with remaining raspberries and bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Allow to cool before slicing into pieces.
Serve a slice with a drizzle of pip & nut and a generous scoop of Limoncello Raspberry Ripple. Enjoy!