Limoncello Raspberry Ripple
Summer on a plate anyone? Golden, flaky & delicious vegan puff pastry with topped with fresh raspberries and LiQ Limoncello Raspberry Ripple sorbet for a fruity kick.
- 1 x 320g packet ready roll puff pastry
- 2 x 200g fresh raspberries
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup or honey
- LiQ Limoncello Raspberry Ripple ice cream, to serve
- Icing sugar, to serve (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Line 2 trays with greased baking paper.
- Unroll the puff pastry sheet onto a clean surface and cut into 6 rectangles of pastry (or whatever size you prefer!)
- Using the knife, score a border around each tart base, around 2cm from the edge.
- Prick the centre of each tart with a fork (it helps the edges rise around the centre!)
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden and crispy.
- Once cool, neatly place the raspberries in the centre of each tart, and drizzle with agave syrup.
- To finish the masterpiece, add your generous scoop of LiQ Limoncello Raspberry Ripple sorbet, and a dusting of icing sugar... Ta-da!