Here’s our tipsy twist on the classic Italian dessert…a coffee lovers dream with a scoop or two of our Irish Coffee Crumble ice cream, floating in a sea of espresso or strong coffee and drizzled in chocolate and nuts. Heavenly!
- 3 scoops of LiQ Irish Coffee Crumble
- 3 tbsp freshly brewed coffee or 2 shots of espresso
- Handful chopped roasted hazelnuts
- 70g dark chocolate melted for serving
- Small handful dark chocolate shavings for serving
- Prepare your coffee using your preferred method - we brewed ours in a cafetiere!
- Finely chop the hazelnuts and set aside
- Melt 100g of dark chocolate and set aside
- Add 3 scoops of LiQ Irish Coffee Crumble to a chilled glass
- Pour your coffee over the top of the ice cream, filling the glass around ¾ full.
- Drizzle the affogato with dark chocolate and chopped hazelnuts to serve.