A silky almond milk based iced coffee, with a devilishly boozy kick… served with 2 big scoops of LiQ Irish Coffee Crumble. Scattered with shavings of Belgian chocolate & a dollop of almond butter.
- 500ml almond milk
- 4 shots of espresso
- 4 scoops LiQ Irish Coffee Crumble ice cream
- Almond butter, to serve
- 30g Belgian chocolate shavings, to serve
- Put 2 tall glasses in the freezer for 30 mins until frosty cold.
- Spoon 2 scoops each of LiQ Irish Coffee Crumble into each glass.
- Pour the almond milk until the glass is ¾ full.
- Add 2 shots of espresso to each glass.
- Sprinkle Belgian chocolate shavings & a drizzle of almond butter on top.
- Keep it cool & serve immediately!