Bourbon Salted Caramel
Feeling festive? Try this super easy Sundae with layers and layers of christmassy deliciousness… Bourbon Salted Caramel ice cream, pumpkin spiced almond butter, hazelnuts & pecans. Featuring Pip & Nut’s incredible limited edition Pumpkin Spiced Almond Butter for that extra festive flavour!
- LiQ 475ML Bourbon Salted Caramel tub
- 2 bananas
- 4 tbsp Pip & Nut Spiced Pumpkin Almond Butter
- Handful chopped hazelnuts
- Handful chopped pecans
- 100g chocolate
- Melt the dark chocolate in a bowl, adding a tablespoon of Pip & Nut Pumpkin Spiced Almond Butter. Mix until smooth to create a nutty chocolate sauce.
- Chop up the banana into small slices.
- Toast the hazelnuts and pecans in a pan. Once cool, roughly chop and set aside..
- Grab your sundae glass and start to create your festive sundae by layering it up. Start with a spoonful of the nutty chocolate sauce, a few slices of banana then a scoop or 2 of LiQ Bourbon Salted Caramel… & repeat until your glass is full, saving a drizzle of the chocolate sauce for the top.
- To finish, add the last of your chocolate sauce and a dollop of Pip & Nut’s Pumpkin Spiced Almond Butter. Finally, sprinkle the sundae with the chopped hazelnuts & pecans.