Amaretto Cookie Crunch
Homemade Amaretto crunch cake made with amaretti biscuits, fresh raspberries and ground almonds. Served with a generous scoop of LiQ Amaretto Cookie Crunch. Mmmm!
Preparation time = 10 mins
Cook time = 75 mins
- 350g soft unsalted butter
- 350g golden caster sugar
- 6 free range eggs
- 280g self-raising flour
- 170g ground almonds
- 200g amaretti biscuits, broken into crumbs
- 250g fresh raspberries
- 80g white chocolate, cut into shards
- LiQ Amaretto Cookie Crunch ice cream, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 140C.
- Grease a springform cake tin (23cm).
- Add butter, sugar, eggs, flour and ground almonds into a large bowl.
- Mix using an electric whisk until smooth and blended.
- Pour half of the mixture into the cake tin.
- Scatter ⅔ of the amaretti biscuits, ½ of the raspberries, and 60g of the white chocolate on top. Lightly press them into the cake mixture.
- Dollop the rest of the cake mixture on top and use a spatula or knife to smooth the surface.
- Add the remaining raspberries and amaretti cookie pieces on top.
- Bake for 60 minutes or until golden on top and cooked through.
- Cool for 15 minutes before removing from the cake tin.
- Scatter the remaining white chocolate shards on top of the cake.
- Serve with a large scoop of LiQ Amaretto Cookie Crunch ice cream.